*Event: Red Fleet Invasion

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Re: *Event: Red Fleet Invasion

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 27 Apr 2012, 19:36

Samuel Chiou wrote:
> Eric bravely sunk red tagged airships so give him his reward, how else was
> he to stop the red fleet invasion?

Yesss Samuel Chiou my honored allie and friend, how else could I have tried to stop the invasion....I wonder.....I wonder??? I suppose you yourself won prizes for the Red Fleet Invasion, hense my anger against the Deves whom organized this Red Fleet Event, do you agree with all my 5 clauses that war should be declared upon the Deves and their allies for this fiasco???!!! Do you agree also as it is my right and Oath to declare what will be done to lawbreakers whom flaunt Sios's laws and break them???? You as Clan Master of LOL Goatzs my ally in TOSPDOPS Group side with me in making this declaration of War upon the Deves, we simply ignore the Red Fleet Invasion and fight and defeat the Deves and their allies untill 300 Point Ocho Coupons be issued by the Deves? It is a small price they need to pay.

Alan Tollon
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Alan Tollon » 27 Apr 2012, 19:37

Eric Brian Brewster wrote:
> Samuel Chiou wrote:
> > Eric bravely sunk red tagged airships so give him his reward, how else was
> > he to stop the red fleet invasion?
>
> Yesss Samuel Chiou my honored allie and friend, how else could I have tried to stop
> the invasion....I wonder.....I wonder??? I suppose you yourself won prizes for the
> Red Fleet Invasion, hense my anger against the Deves whom organized this Red Fleet
> Event, do you agree with all my 5 clauses that war should be declared upon the Deves
> and their allies for this fiasco???!!! Do you agree also as it is my right and Oath
> to declare what will be done to lawbreakers whom flaunt Sios's laws and break
> them???? You as Clan Master of LOL Goatzs my ally in TOSPDOPS Group side with me in
> making this declaration of War upon the Deves, we simply ignore the Red Fleet
> Invasion and fight and defeat the Deves and their allies untill 300 Point Ocho
> Coupons be issued by the Deves? It is a small price they need to pay.

You could do what everyone else does when they want ocho.

PAY for it with cash. Just a thought....

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 27 Apr 2012, 20:12

Jeremiah Wang ZhiYong wrote:
> Leonard Lin wrote:
> > DB's been too quiet lately, need moar rammer vs. gunner debate.
>
>
> Wait a minute, you mean the Misslers dun like to debate? :D

Yes the DBs have been quiet as of late Jeremiah Wang ZYong....they will get more lively as My TOSPDOPS and I start rubbing out Deves airships. Missilers need not to debate too much, when you are hit by missiles such as the Comet Rockets and some beefed up to +2-+5 like mine are......YOU DON'T DEBATE BUT GET HIT between 2000 to up to 5000 Damage points. Many with Airships from between 30,000 to 50,000 Health Points or more normally declare "Abandon Airship" after they try to negotiate with Pendragons Revenge1 because at that time they are sunk....so how can one debate while your airship is burning and your crew is scrambling to escape?

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 27 Apr 2012, 20:21

Leonard Lin wrote:
> Eric Brian Brewster wrote:
> > Ok thankyou Shawn L, there is about 15 Mins left in the Red Fleet Invasion,
> > I have gotten into the prize section but see no ranking for me but I
> > suspect you have to wait untill the Invasion time is over to see how much
> > Points you are a warded first.
>
> You should click on "Prize Gallery" > then click on "Claim
> Prize" next to the prize you want to claim.

You are a lyer Leonard Lin, The Prize Claim Gallery says I HAVE NO PRIZE POINTS, since you wrote this yesterday then your forgiven for that. But my war of Extermination of all DEVEs, Pain and Pearle Airships is ongoing, me and my allies will exterminate any and all of you I see, LEONARD LIN I AM SEARCHING FOR YOUR AIRSHIP IN ALL OF SIOS EVEN NOW, prepare for WAR WITH PENDRAGONS REVENGE.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 27 Apr 2012, 20:34

Samuel Chiou wrote:
> How else do you sink Red Tagged Airships other than through PvP?

Sam these ninies think I did not use Explore to hunt down the Red Fleet Airships....I did use Explore just as they used the Monster Invasion system. The Red Fleet Game pages record whom will gain prizes and whom won't, I found out that only Ocho Paying Players will get prizes in their PRIZE GALLERY so I was bamboozelled from the start thanks to Leonard Lin and his STINKING RED FLEET INVASION.

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 27 Apr 2012, 20:41

Alan Tollon wrote:
> Eric Brian Brewster wrote:
> > Samuel Chiou wrote:
> > > Eric bravely sunk red tagged airships so give him his reward, how else was
> > > he to stop the red fleet invasion?
> >
> > Yesss Samuel Chiou my honored allie and friend, how else could I have tried to
> stop
> > the invasion....I wonder.....I wonder??? I suppose you yourself won prizes for
> the
> > Red Fleet Invasion, hense my anger against the Deves whom organized this Red
> Fleet
> > Event, do you agree with all my 5 clauses that war should be declared upon the
> Deves
> > and their allies for this fiasco???!!! Do you agree also as it is my right and
> Oath
> > to declare what will be done to lawbreakers whom flaunt Sios's laws and break
> > them???? You as Clan Master of LOL Goatzs my ally in TOSPDOPS Group side with
> me in
> > making this declaration of War upon the Deves, we simply ignore the Red Fleet
> > Invasion and fight and defeat the Deves and their allies untill 300 Point Ocho
> > Coupons be issued by the Deves? It is a small price they need to pay.
>
>
> You could do what everyone else does when they want ocho.
>
> PAY for it with cash. Just a thought....

Alan Tollon, I wonder just how much you paid using Ocho Points into your airships to reach so high up??? 3,0000......4,000 or 5,000 Ocho Points to sit on the guilded throne you now sit on.

I am most curious to understand Alan Tollon, how much money in USD $$ it took you to get these Ocho Points perse??? 300$$, 400$$.....700$$??? Why should I invest in such stupid sums for such a silly game; I created a 6inone prototype board game at home that is every bit as fightiable as this online Battlestations fiasco. Should I pay in PayPal Ocho Points for something I can do for free?

TimberWolph
Familiar
Familiar

Post by TimberWolph » 27 Apr 2012, 20:47

> Samuel Chiou wrote:
> > How else do you sink Red Tagged Airships other than through PvP?
>
> Sam these ninies think I did not use Explore to hunt down the Red Fleet Airships....I
> did use Explore just as they used the Monster Invasion system. The Red Fleet Game
> pages record whom will gain prizes and whom won't, I found out that only Ocho Paying
> Players will get prizes in their PRIZE GALLERY so I was bamboozelled from the start
> thanks to Leonard Lin and his STINKING RED FLEET INVASION.

I am not an Ocho playing player and I reached to like 3,830 points. So no, you don't have to be an Ocho playing player.

Shawn Lettelleir
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Shawn Lettelleir » 27 Apr 2012, 21:11

Alan Tollon wrote:
> The reason why you have not points, Eric, is because you are a dumb fool.
>
> You didn't have to sink the PVP red ships, you had to use explore to find
> them.
>
>
> Twat.

Holy shit---that is absolutely hilarious! No wonder he couldn't figure out what the hell he was doing! This right here is the epitome of fail. All hail the High Lord and Chancellor! By the way, has anyone seen the movie Idiocracy?

Jeremiah Wang ZhiYong
Low profile
Low profile

Post by Jeremiah Wang ZhiYong » 27 Apr 2012, 21:17

> Jeremiah Wang ZhiYong wrote:
> > Leonard Lin wrote:
> > > DB's been too quiet lately, need moar rammer vs. gunner debate.
> >
> >
> > Wait a minute, you mean the Misslers dun like to debate? :D
>
> Yes the DBs have been quiet as of late Jeremiah Wang ZYong....they will get more
> lively as My TOSPDOPS and I start rubbing out Deves airships. Missilers need not to
> debate too much, when you are hit by missiles such as the Comet Rockets and some
> beefed up to +2-+5 like mine are......YOU DON'T DEBATE BUT GET HIT between 2000 to up
> to 5000 Damage points. Many with Airships from between 30,000 to 50,000 Health
> Points or more normally declare "Abandon Airship" after they try to
> negotiate with Pendragons Revenge1 because at that time they are sunk....so how can
> one debate while your airship is burning and your crew is scrambling to escape?

EBB, you must be doing really good at your level bracket then.
Keep it up! :)

Lord Trun
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Lord Trun » 27 Apr 2012, 21:44

Interesting ...

DEVS Y U NO CALLED EBB ON D FONE WITH INSTRUCTIONS ???

now he is going to pvp the players in the game because of your mistake ?? please listen to the man and send everyone 300ocho or .. war !!!

I am so shocked right now ... such a horrible fiasco!

Ian Nighmare
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Ian Nighmare » 27 Apr 2012, 22:08

I have had a bad day but this cheered me up no end.

Eric there really are no words for how stupid you are. I am just surprised you have not yet accused me of stealing your prizes, I got lots your be pleased to know.

xynk
Obscure
Obscure

Post by xynk » 27 Apr 2012, 23:58

Hey, hey HLC.

JELLY JELLY JELLYFISH.

Jaime Ng
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Jaime Ng » 28 Apr 2012, 04:41

Honorable Eric, consider what you're doing. The other guys with the "Pain" surname may not be involved and if that's true, innocents would be slaughtered in the process. Killing of innocents and civilians would not be condoned by any respectable institution hence I urge you to reconsider...

BTW, who's Pearle or Pearles?

Eric Brian Brewster
Obscure
Obscure

Post by Eric Brian Brewster » 03 May 2012, 00:05

Lord Trun wrote:
> Interesting ...
>
> DEVS Y U NO CALLED EBB ON D FONE WITH INSTRUCTIONS ???
>
> now he is going to pvp the players in the game because of your mistake ??
> please listen to the man and send everyone 300ocho or .. war !!!
>
> I am so shocked right now ... such a horrible fiasco!

Yessss Lord Trun it is a horrible fiasco; you can certainly blame it on the Deves for the fiasco that they create the Red Fleet but sadly neglect me....THE HIGH LORD CHANCELLOR OF SIOS for what Leonard Lin created specifically for me supposedly participate in. Right now I see no Devas, nor Pains or Pearles out there to attack but I am still watching, ATM oddly the Red Fleet is still operating in Sios and the Weekend Invasion is over already. What is worse the Deves are not correcting the situation one iota for me. I have yet to see my Coupon of 300 Ocho Credits that should be sent out to my email addy.

Lord Trun
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Lord Trun » 03 May 2012, 00:17

It is time for Revolution my friend !