preparation for 200 ( Rammer )

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
skeamer
Unknown
Unknown

preparation for 200 ( Rammer )

Post by skeamer » 22 Sep 2015, 02:52

Hi guy's I'm playing for years and now I'm just passive player you know what i mean, once in a while login collecting island income do some couple of enjoyment, I need advice for those heavy and still mathematician kind of players.. I was think if I'll go for (level 200 Rocket CSB Mk2 or level 210 Iron maw ) both weapons need's CSB Mk2 so I can't get it all like 8 Mk2. The way I see it my heart goes with rocket Csb Mk2 I love the 1K range good damage 4500w!, but you know the considerations of weight for rammers on the other hand iron maw is lighter with 4000 also has good damage I also have the catalyst for it. Now I badly need advice, or maybe I'll craft 2 Rockets CsB then let's see what will happen? Or wait for iron maw?

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Re: preparation for 200 ( Rammer )

Post by payne » 22 Sep 2015, 04:25

if u are a weapon collector, u might wanna go for iron maw to add into ur collection....
if not, dont bother crafting it...the damage difference between 1X iron maw and 1X rocket chainsaw is not a huge...unless u are planning to own 4X iron maw in the end lolx

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 24 Sep 2015, 04:22

From my experience and from a math standpoint, Rocket Chainsaw Mk2 would be the better choice of the two. Try to get a full set of the Chainsaw before you even think of the Iron Maw. (Of course if you already have Lightning Cutters then upgrade them for sure!)

You lose out on only a little bit of damage/weight ratio (2.60 vs 2.55 at +5 upgrades), but you gain 950 range. Heavy items are never an issue with ram ships, you can fill up your leftover slots with light stuff like Power Magnet (collect that ember!) or Rocket Punch if you have some spare ocho.

skeamer
Unknown
Unknown

Post by skeamer » 29 Sep 2015, 00:01

Ahh actually I do really like RC mk2, so it's advisable to get 4 of it ? The only reason why I like Iron Maw the investment of LC , maybe I'll just hold it maybe they will make it a catalyst for another kind of weapon in far future c:

payne
Familiar
Familiar

Post by payne » 29 Sep 2015, 09:35

skeamer wrote:Ahh actually I do really like RC mk2, so it's advisable to get 4 of it ? The only reason why I like Iron Maw the investment of LC , maybe I'll just hold it maybe they will make it a catalyst for another kind of weapon in far future c:

i am at lvl 245 ...and i still use RC mk2 X4 for defending purposes....