@Hades scum

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Re: @Hades scum

Post by BadHades » 12 Nov 2014, 02:41

Gary Paul wrote:3 - people know that nothing will ever happen to him and that he is a HUGE ocho customer, so basically...they aren't in the least bit concerned.

And Hades uses this to the max.
Or have you all forgotten how Deimos and Rebels could merge even if Deimos was over the captain limits? Suddenly the developers comes out with a new rule that you can exchange a captain of same level. This is limited to two captains a month, just the 2 that Deimos needs.

That is of course in addition to the ongoing spying and use of retired accounts both for their own wars and in other clans.

BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BadHades » 12 Nov 2014, 03:08

The part the developers (probably) did not know was that the exchange was not between two active captains. Belias from Deimos had already retired and was being controlled by Mohi and others.

Like Mohi says himself, the exchange between the two is not even close to comparable.

It makes you wonder how many high level captains in Hades are not real captains and just being managed by the "retired account management team" that it seems like Mohi/Hades is running....

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 12 Nov 2014, 04:01

Master of Clan X wrote:"nishangeog33", "mohigeo33", "Mohi".

Coincidence?

no coincidence sir, i know Mohi in real life and we used to be same batch at university back at there(2004). 33 = 33rd Batch, geo/g = Geography. However, i never became so serious over BS and i m playing on a smaller clan for a long time. no urge to waste money. He went hardcore using money thats his issue.

also, in my posts i did not defended him or sth like that. I just tried to show literally everyone's hands in dirty. the guy Gavin Mcbride doing this not because he is an angel fixing sios problems. He does the same shit as i given proof. what is his problem is he got kicked hard by Mohi in his butt when he was doing politics over Hades. He could not live with it. I heard the story from Mohi.

However i m gonna post two more things to show how few others clan doing same shit.

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 12 Nov 2014, 04:06

so jugg does not like feeding or nothing to do with it?
Jugg is also fond of feeding.jpg

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 12 Nov 2014, 04:09

aegis is different? Hell no.
aegis also like feeding.jpg

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 12 Nov 2014, 04:10

aegis dont have spy? Hell no.

aegis also run spy.jpg

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 12 Nov 2014, 04:15

Chai wrote:
nishangeog33 wrote:
So you think ranks should be firepower wise. only raw damage from high levels. there is no such word as strategy and tactics. two things are sure from this:

1. X-fleet has really smart admins/rezz leaders
2. u r a rammer for sure (in-game) :D

I don't know who you are ...

but from what you're trying to paint, you're saying Hades' cheating is part of tactics.

Please don't be euphemistic. You've got a point you know, spying is part of tactics. But I rather have my clan clean of spying than to lose character for it.

i said nothing about Hades there. i said about clan XF.

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 12 Nov 2014, 04:19

Abhishek Goyal wrote:lol Two things are sure from this :-
1) You are fool enough to paint or deceive your actions "CHEATING" with Strategy or cheaters with smart admin/rez leaders.
2) You have no Idea about what Firepower is.

From Being Player of this Game for such long and still enjoy it playing even though play pretty less as compared to previously I Will sincerely Like A strict and Louder action will be taken rather than just seeing incident as just one of incidents fun for trolling or watching.

Your In-actions just justify that you are free to Multi/Spy/Feeding as long as you are paying that is what Tyler are trying to convey.

1. so you are telling XF cheating and i believe u are just blindly assuming cause no proof of that we have seen.
2. yah! what is firepower? may be you despise XF cause they are rank 3 being lesser stronger (in ur consideration). or may be they are Hades ally? FYI, they are also ally of jugg, vg, aegis... and others.

PS: i m sure this has nothing to do with clan JOY. i believe you dont speak for them.

TimBitz
Recognised
Recognised

Post by TimBitz » 12 Nov 2014, 04:58

nishangeog33 wrote:so jugg does not like feeding or nothing to do with it?

The difference here from the rest of this thread is that Jugg does not control NUTS.

Klasie_UFO
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Klasie_UFO » 12 Nov 2014, 05:20

To all you so called politicians of Sios lets put a few things straight.

You guys go on about Hades like a bunch of sour grapes there are multi's spread through all the tiers and clans so stop bullshitting and pointing fingers the multi's went all the way to C now B. If I had to start naming clans and captains there will be nothing left of this game so stop bitching.

I have not been playing that long and to be honest, this so called propaganda would be completely different if your clan was on top and those things get said about you.

It is never easy being on top because all those below will try and find reasons or assumptions to try and get some leverage on a situation.

Grow up, grow some balls and play the game, I never complain until now you guys are pathetic.

Thank you

Klasie

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 12 Nov 2014, 05:42

so every big clan has spies and multis?

nothing new here. carry on.

BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BadHades » 12 Nov 2014, 06:20

TimBitz wrote:

The difference here from the rest of this thread is that Jugg does not control NUTS.

That is the difference.

If they were, Juggs would be quite bad at controlling them. Yesterday JOY sinks NUTS 4 times, Juggs sinks NUTS 1 time. Good feeding of Juggs.... LOL!

Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:44:16 GMT+8 - koockaburra (JUGGERNAUT) has sunk the NUTS Fort...
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:56:18 GMT+8 - Eugenia Ducharne Asuaje (NUTS) has sunk the JUGGER...
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:32:29 GMT+8 - Sahajada (JOY) has sunk the NUTS Fort!
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:38:30 GMT+8 - Denki(JOY) has sunk the NUTS Fort!
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:44:11 GMT+8 - LoveJOY yangsomething (JOY) has sunk the NUTS F...
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:50:57 GMT+8 - LoveJOY yangsomething (JOY) has sunk the NUTS F...
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:53:47 GMT+8 - TimBitz (NUTS) has sunk the JOY Fort!

It just looks like NUTS either likes to get sunk or they are using (abusing?) the bonus token system.

BadHades
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by BadHades » 12 Nov 2014, 06:39

Rainbow King wrote:so every big clan has spies and multis?

nothing new here. carry on.

Not all..
And nobody does it bigger and more organized than Hades.

So here is the chance for the developers to give the clear message to all clans to knock it off. Everything from spying, to sharing and using retired accounts, to manipulating the developers etc. etc. It is all put out in the open and a chance to say enough.

If nothing else, for MAD! :p

EndOfDays
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by EndOfDays » 12 Nov 2014, 06:46

That is a typical comment by a rookie captain, who has been brainwashed by Hades. This noob doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is talking about and what is going on behind his back or right under his nose.

Klasie_UFO wrote:To all you so called politicians of Sios lets put a few things straight.

You guys go on about Hades like a bunch of sour grapes there are multi's spread through all the tiers and clans so stop bullshitting and pointing fingers the multi's went all the way to C now B. If I had to start naming clans and captains there will be nothing left of this game so stop bitching.

I have not been playing that long and to be honest, this so called propaganda would be completely different if your clan was on top and those things get said about you.

It is never easy being on top because all those below will try and find reasons or assumptions to try and get some leverage on a situation.

Grow up, grow some balls and play the game, I never complain until now you guys are pathetic.

Thank you

Klasie

nishangeog33
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by nishangeog33 » 12 Nov 2014, 07:50

TimBitz wrote:

firstly, if i am not wrong one of ur core admins is in that shot giving away ur internal info and acknowledging he will take the shame of walk (whatever thats not my concern)

what i posted is a bit earlier time. recent story is different NUTs are reasonably stronger and also shadow_walker was a part of this new strength. Dont get me wrong people from NUTs. I am just trying to show all super clans has its feeding zone and area. Jugg has been feeding on its own minions thats never an issue. but when foods rezz on Hades thats becomes big issue. as you said NUTs are not controlled by juggs, i am believing it. at the same time, Hades also does not control HH, TBS, Bats of Sios etc. who normally rezz at same timezone.

also what is overally funny those screenshots also not from same/recent times given by butthurt gavin since we can see the word Deimos. we all know Mohi was REBELS admin that time. those are carefully presenting as all of them are the story of recent HADES. butthurt does not know in the process he clearly shown he is full of S HIT and a strong part of conspiracy.