# 'Official' Clan Skirmish Rules and Guidelines!

Mostly un-moderated and contains offensive material. This is the place for MAXIMUM TROLLING!! You have been warned. Don't ask for "add me" or help with quests or clicks; you will get banned. Clans can post recruitment posts here.
hon
Prominent
Prominent

Re: # 'Official' Clan Skirmish Rules and Guidelines!

Post by hon » 12 Dec 2012, 02:42

Master of Clan X wrote:
> They're changing the enemy listing to show the 15 lowest level players in
> the enemy clan as well.

Better select spread out the enemy instead of 15 highest and 15 lowest.

Example if enemy have 100 member, select 30 by take 1, skip 2, take 1, skip 2.

We just got match with VS, their list lowest is lvl 167 no counting 2 that have active now. Only few of us can fight o.O

deadlySiobhan
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by deadlySiobhan » 12 Dec 2012, 03:12

if many clans are available, a high ranking clan will not be assigned against a low ranking clan

so ytf is JUGGS vs SWORD? we are not even close to being in the same damn league...so why the system pick them to fight us? bullshit

Winston Ivan Ong
Notable
Notable

Post by Winston Ivan Ong » 12 Dec 2012, 03:28

Question, do i get sunk in skirmish even though i didnt join our clan's skirmish?

Forum Mod 2

Post by Forum Mod 2 » 12 Dec 2012, 03:39

deadlySiobhan wrote:
> if many clans are available, a high ranking clan will not be assigned
> against a low ranking clan
>
>
> so ytf is JUGGS vs SWORD? we are not even close to being in the same
> damn league...so why the system pick them to fight us? bullshit

Hmm.. pretty much clans waits in the skirmish queue for about 25-35 mins (random) and the system pulls all available clans not in a skirmish and then randomly selects out of those within 5 ranks of the clans. The ranking is based off the skirmish points of the clans available to skirmish.

So it is somewhat a random selection? hmm..

ExKage
Unknown
Unknown

Post by ExKage » 12 Dec 2012, 03:40

If i remember my clan's member levels I'm one of the mid-to lower level players (at 128). I pretty much only have 1-5 people I can attempt to skirmish against but it leaves my clan with 1 less spot to utilize against 30 opponents who have all been 129+ (I've only had 4-5 captains with 5lvl+ on me). Most are in the 150-200 lvl ranges. This leaves out a LOT of people who I can even attempt to try and skirmish without being a detriment to the clan.

I mean yes it's not Clan War but I obviously want to be able to at least join in on this when I can't CW. Most of my clan's warring times end up during the times when CW is not an option for me or they get delayed because timing is bad or " ' strategy' "... so this hasn't quite been that good of an alternative for me?

So maybe the lowest 15 may help. Or maybe the the level spread just doesn't work and then I'm left bottom feeding on people who aren't near my level?? The idea of spreading the levels from which to grab is more useful.

Forum Mod 2

Post by Forum Mod 2 » 12 Dec 2012, 03:42

Winston Ivan Ong wrote:
> Question, do i get sunk in skirmish even though i didnt join our clan's
> skirmish?

If you are shown on the the enemy list, you probably will get sunk I believe as that list does not depends on whether you join the skirmish or not but rather based on your Skirm points and levels.

Buk Wild
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Buk Wild » 12 Dec 2012, 03:56

Rainbow King you're in Aegis? :O

Rainbow King
Well known
Well known

Post by Rainbow King » 12 Dec 2012, 04:04

Buk Wild wrote:
> Rainbow King you're in Aegis? :O

for now :P

Buk Wild
Unfamiliar
Unfamiliar

Post by Buk Wild » 12 Dec 2012, 04:11

Rainbow King wrote:
> Buk Wild wrote:
> > Rainbow King you're in Aegis? :O
>
> for now :P

lol why do we keep getting matched up with you -_- (TaD)

Some low level keeps putting us back in queue before we can regen some AP and we can't tell who it is because we aren't getting notified. Would be nice if we could see who puts us in queue so we can discuss things with them ;)

hon
Prominent
Prominent

Post by hon » 12 Dec 2012, 04:14

Buk Wild wrote:
> Rainbow King wrote:
> > Buk Wild wrote:
> > > Rainbow King you're in Aegis? :O
> >
> > for now :P
>
> lol why do we keep getting matched up with you -_- (TaD)
>
> Some low level keeps putting us back in queue before we can regen some AP and we
> can't tell who it is because we aren't getting notified. Would be nice if we could
> see who puts us in queue so we can discuss things with them ;)

No get put into queue also will get suck in if no enough clan in queue for match up :/

JAW
Unknown
Unknown

Post by JAW » 12 Dec 2012, 05:54

"If an opponent is selected and the opponent is already sunk, the user will attack the opponent's doppelganger instead (red-tagged ship)."

What's that for the defender - no XPs for combat and no report but not getting sunk either, right?

If one has salvage kits does one get attacked as real despite PvP protection? But as one tends to sink the same opponents repeatedly in skirmishes I figure salvage kits would get consumed with very little benefits. Defenders don't get any skirmish points either.. (or rather there's no defense in skirmish expect being a hard target).

Could there be a way to turn of the salvage kits..
Or how about being PvP protected meaning you are "red tagged" for skirmish - being sank in skirmish would trigger PvP protection of course. (I'm not sure if it already does.) That way you could still have lot of salvage kits for fort defense without losing them all in one skirmish.

Chrisnetika2
Conspicuous
Conspicuous

Post by Chrisnetika2 » 12 Dec 2012, 06:05

the 1% clan total points requirement.. is that just for one skirmish or player must maintain 1% of clan total points throughtout the whole week?
Meaning does a player must be in every skirmish for the week to qualify for ember? or you only need to be 1% /500 points in that skirmish you join to qualify?

*Edit* .. Got the answer in a PM earlier.. thanks
Last edited by Chrisnetika2 on 12 Dec 2012, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

Gunzu
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Gunzu » 12 Dec 2012, 06:27

Peter See wrote:
> deadlySiobhan wrote:
> > if many clans are available, a high ranking clan will not be assigned
> > against a low ranking clan
> >
> >
> > so ytf is JUGGS vs SWORD? we are not even close to being in the same
> > damn league...so why the system pick them to fight us? bullshit
>
> Hmm.. pretty much clans waits in the skirmish queue for about 25-35 mins (random)
> and the system pulls all available clans not in a skirmish and then randomly selects
> out of those within 5 ranks of the clans. The ranking is based off the skirmish
> points of the clans available to skirmish.
>
> So it is somewhat a random selection? hmm..

Hi Peter, so is there any announcement to the clan either the clan is being selected by the system or by any member of the clan as this skirmish lasts very long ? Hardly to defend the point collected or the ranking so far if the members are all fall asleep when it happen

Forute
Unknown
Unknown

Post by Forute » 12 Dec 2012, 07:30

Can you allow Members of a certain rank to start skirmishes?
Like Admirals onwards? If a rank 1 can start skirmishes at their will, spies will be rampant...

JAW
Unknown
Unknown

Post by JAW » 12 Dec 2012, 16:37

Chrisnetika2 wrote:
> the 1% clan total points requirement.. is that just for one skirmish or
> player must maintain 1% of clan total points throughtout the whole week?
> Meaning does a player must be in every skirmish for the week to qualify for
> ember? or you only need to be 1% /500 points in that skirmish you join to
> qualify?

... OP ..
Note: Clan Rankings ember rewards are added on top of Individual Ranking rewards.
To be eligible for the clan rewards, users must earn at least 1% of the Clan's Weekly Skirmish Points or 500 skirmish points for the week (whichever is higher).
1% of WEEKLY skirmish points.. I read it like this..
You don't have to be in every skirmish but you have to do 1% of the weeks TOTAL. If you do 10000 points in one or a few skirmishes and your clan does a million in the whole week that's 1%.. So you don't have to do 1% of every skirmish but doing 1% of one skirmish is not (usually) enough either.

But you get the 10 ember individual reward as long as you have at least 500 points during the week. The clan reward (if any) is on the top of that.